General Manager: Jérome Montanteme
Photo Credits: Eric Traoré, Amélie Lombard, Philippe Kerlo, Candice Milon, Studio Collet, Edouard Nguyen, Grégoire Voevodsky, Studio Pin up, Gilles Trillard
©credits illustrations : Jean Pierre Busson, Affine Design
©credits 3D : Xavier Daudin
©credits vidéo : Trente-huit films, Pierre Javelle
This website has been registered in France with the CNIL, the French Data Protection Agency, in compliance with Law # 78-17 of January 6, 1978, pertaining to information technology, data files and civil liberties (declaration # 1372618). No personal information will be made available to a third-party. In compliance with the reformed Law of Information Technology and Civil Liberties of January 6, 1978, you have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete any information which concerns you. To exercise this right, you can write to:
FAUCHON L’HOTEL PARIS
4 Boulevard Malesherbes
75008 Paris, France
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
+33 (0)1 87 86 28 00
Under the French Digital Economy Trust Act no. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004, users of the website https://www.fr-hotel-fauchon-paris.fr are informed that the various parties involved in creating and monitoring it are:
Owner: FAUCHON SAS – Société par Actions Simplifiée – 30 Place de la Madeleine, 75008 Paris
Publishing manager: INTUITI sous la supervision de l’équipe Esprit de France et FAUCHON. ©2017 FAUCHON
Host: Ikoula - 175-177, rue d’Aguesseau, 92100 Boulogne Billancourt
2. General terms & conditions of use for the website and services offered
By using the website https://www.hotel-fauchon-paris.fr, you are deemed to have unreservedly accepted the general terms and conditions of use (T&Cs) set out below. These T&Cs may be amended or added to at any time. Visitors to https://www.fr-hotel-fauchon-paris.fr are therefore encouraged to regularly check them.
This website is normally accessible to users at all times. However, FAUCHON SAS may decide to interrupt access in order to carry out maintenance. The Hotel will do its best to give users prior notice of the times and dates the website will be down.
The website https://www.hotel-fauchon-paris.fr is regularly updated by INTUITI. Similarly, the legal notes may be amended at any time. Users continue to be bound by and are encouraged to regularly consult them.
3. Description of services provided
The purpose of https://www.hotel-fauchon-paris.fr is to provide information about the company’s business.
FAUCHON SAS does its best to ensure the website https://www.hotel-fauchon-paris.fr displays the most accurate information possible. However, it cannot be held liable for omissions, inaccuracies and lack of updates, whether due to its own actions or those of a partner third party providing the information.
All the information given on https://www.hotel-fauchon-paris.fr is for information purposes only and may be subject to change. Furthermore, the information given on https://www.hotel-fauchon-paris.fr is not exhaustive. It is subject to any changes made since it was published online.
4. Contractual limitations on technical data
The website cannot be held liable for any property damage in relation to the use of this website. Furthermore, users agree to access the website using virus-free, relatively new equipment and an up-to-date browser.
5. Intellectual property & counterfeiting
FAUCHON SAS owns the intellectual property rights and holds usage rights over all elements on the website, including text, images, graphics, logos, icons, sounds and software.
It is prohibited to reproduce, represent, modify, publish or adapt all or part of the website’s elements, regardless of the means or process used, without the prior written approval of FAUCHON SAS
Any unauthorised use of the website or any of the elements it contains will be considered as an act of counterfeiting and will be prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of articles L 335-2 et seq of the French Intellectual Property Code.
6. Limitation of liability
FAUCHON SAS cannot be held liable for direct or indirect damage caused to a user’s equipment when accessing the website https://www.hotel-fauchon-paris.fr as a result of either the use of equipment that fails to meet the specifications stated in point 4 or the occurrence of a bug or incompatibility issue.
FAUCHON SAS also cannot be held liable for any indirect damage (such as loss of market share or loss of opportunity) following the use of https://www.hotel-fauchon-paris.fr
Interactive pages (where questions can be asked in the contact section) are available to users. FAUCHON SAS reserves the right, without prior notice, to remove any content uploaded to this page that contravenes French legislation, specifically the provisions relating to data protection. When required, FAUCHON SAS also reserves the right to file a claim against the user, including for messages of a racist, insulting, defamatory or pornographic nature, regardless of the media used (text, photo, etc.).
7. External personal data protection policy
In its capacity as controller, Fauchon L’Hôtel Paris places great importance on protecting and respecting your privacy.
Fauchon L’Hôtel Paris builds relationships with its clients based on mutual trust: for Fauchon L’Hôtel Paris, ensuring the security and confidentiality of personal data is an absolute priority.
Fauchon L’Hôtel Paris complies with all French and European regulatory and legislative provisions in the area of personal data protection.
Fauchon L’Hôtel Paris uses personal data to honour its commitment to offer its clients a personalised service.
Fauchon L’Hôtel Paris applies a strict policy to guarantee the protection of personal data:
- Personal data are processed in a transparent, confidential and secure manner;
- Fauchon L’Hôtel Paris is engaged in an ongoing process to protect the data of its users, in accordance with the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 as amended (hereinafter referred to as “LIL”) and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR”);
- Fauchon L’Hôtel Paris has appointed a DPO (Data Protection Officer), who has been declared to the CNIL).
7.2. The purpose of this policy
This policy applies to the personal data of clients and other persons concerned with whom Fauchon L’Hôtel Paris has dealings, and to the handling of these personal data in all forms (oral, written or electronic).
7.3. Name and details of the controller
As the controller, Fauchon L’Hôtel Paris adopts appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the protection and confidentiality of personal data processed in accordance with the provisions of the LIL and the RGPD.
7.4. Collection and origin of data
All data are collected directly from the persons concerned. However, Fauchon L’Hôtel Paris can process personal data taken from information provided by the person concerned or by third parties.
Fauchon L’Hôtel Paris promises to obtain the consent of the persons concerned and/or allow them to oppose the use of their data for certain purposes when their consent is required. In all cases, the persons concerned will be informed of the purposes for which their data are collected.
7.5. Categories of data processed
Fauchon L’Hôtel Paris can process all or some of the following data:
- Surname (and birth name);
- Date and place of birth;
- Personal and professional details;
- Passport/visa Information;
- Information regarding your stay, including the reservation date, the arrival date and departure date, goods and services used, special requests, your preferences for services, phone numbers dialled;
- Bank details, methods of payment;
- Exchanges with Fauchon L’Hôtel Paris;
- Membership of a loyalty programme;
- Information obtained during your presence, such as video surveillance images, information relating to your access or any other security system;
- Information on your preferences and habits.
Some information may constitute sensitive information as defined in regulations in force (e.g. religious affiliation and health status). Fauchon L’Hôtel Paris promises to process these sensitive data in accordance with regulations in force, and to inform the persons concerned.
7.6. How does Fauchon L’Hôtel Paris use your personal data?
Fauchon L’Hôtel Paris uses your personal data to:
- Supply hotel rooms and various goods and services, including catering services, and to issue invoices for the same;
- Provide a customised service;
- Manage loyalty programmes;
- Honour its commitments to all third parties involved in the organisation of your stay (travel agency, travel organiser, operators, employer, etc.);
- Assess customer satisfaction;
- Carry out direct marketing and promotion operations;
- Comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
Our Data Protection Officer (DPO) is also made aware of these purposes via the prearranged formalities carried out before the DPO.
7.7. Targeted advertising
In accordance with applicable regulations, and with your consent when required, Fauchon L’Hôtel Paris can use your personal data for commercial prospecting purposes (for example, to send you newsletters or inform you of certain events, or any other communications which may be of interest to you). According to regulations, you can withdraw your consent and exercise your right of opposition at any time.
7.8. Cookies and similar technologies
Fauchon L’Hôtel Paris uses cookie technology on its website to evaluate and improve the functionality of its website. Cookies identify your web browser when you visit Fauchon L’Hôtel Paris website. According to regulations, you can disable cookies. However, if you do disable them you will not be able to use all of the functions of Fauchon L’Hôtel Paris website.
7.9. Recipients of your data
Fauchon L’Hôtel Paris only discloses your personal data to certain authorised recipients.
7.10. Duration of data retention
Fauchon L’Hôtel Paris retains your personal data only for as long as is required in order to achieve its stated objectives, in accordance with regulations in force.
Fauchon L’Hôtel Paris has put all technical and organisational measures in place to ensure security and confidentiality in the processing of personal data.
To this end, Fauchon L’Hôtel Paris has adopted all appropriate measures in view of the nature of the data and risks presented by processing to protect the security of data and, in particular, to prevent them from being deformed or damaged and unauthorized third parties from accessing them (physical protection of the premises, authentication processes with secure personal access via confidential user names and passwords, the journalisation of connections, the encryption of certain data, etc.).
7.12. Transfers of data outside the European Union
As a general rule, Fauchon L’Hôtel Paris processes and stores your personal data within the European Union. However, some service providers of Fauchon L’Hôtel Paris are located in third countries outside the European Union. In these cases, your personal data may be transferred to these countries. In such cases, Fauchon L’Hôtel Paris ensures that information is transferred in accordance with applicable regulations and guarantees sufficient protection for privacy and fundamental rights (in particular through standard contractual clauses).
7.13. Your rights
Fauchon L’Hôtel Paris adopts all reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy and relevance of personal data processed.
In accordance with European regulations in force, you have the following rights:
- The right of access;
- The right of rectification;
- The right of erasure;
- The right of restriction of processing;
- The right to object, in particular to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
- The right to data portability, i.e. the right to receive personal data that you have provided to Fauchon L’Hôtel Paris in a format that is structured, in current use and legible by the machine and the right to send these data to another controller;
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority or to obtain reparations from competent courts if you consider that Fauchon L’Hôtel Paris has not respected your rights;
- The right to set instructions regarding the fate of your personal data after your death.
If you wish to exercise one of these rights, you can contact Fauchon L’Hôtel Paris at email@example.com, clearly identifying yourself with a copy of proof of identity (ID card or passport). Requests to delete personal data are subject to obligations imposed by regulations, in particular in terms of the retention and archiving of documents.
For all questions relating to this confidentiality policy or any requests relating to your personal information, you can contact Fauchon L’Hôtel Paris:
- By sending an e-mail to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By writing to the following address: Fauchon L’Hôtel Paris – 4 Boulevard Malesherbes, 75008 Paris
The website https;://hotel-fauchon-paris.fr has been reported to the CNIL under number 1785371 V 0
8. Information policy regarding cookies
Some features of this website (referred to hereafter as "Website") use the services proposed by third-party sites.
These features create cookies which enable these websites to trace your browsing.
These cookies are not created if you block them.
You can obtain information about the nature of the cookies created, accept them or block them, either globally for all of the website and all of the services, or individually, cookie by cookie.
8.1 Definition of cookies
Cookies are information stocked in the devices (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc) of an Internet user and used by the website to send information to the Internet user's browser, enabling this browser to send information to the original website.
Cookies enable the conservation of information when the browser accesses the different pages of a website or when the browser returns at a later stage to this website, during their validity period.
Cookies are useful as they enable a website to recognize an Internet user's device.
Different types of cookies exist:
- session cookies, which are deleted as soon as the user exits the browser or leaves the website
- persistent cookies, which remain on the user's device until their expiration or until the user deletes them using the features of their browser.
8.2 Cookies on the Website
The Cookies used by FAUCHON SAS fall under several categories.
- Cookies strictly necessary for browsing on our Website: these cookies enable the use of all of the features of the Website, such as reservation of a room online, without which the services requested could not be provided. These cookies do not collect information which can be used for marketing purposes.
- Feature Cookies: these cookies are used to recognize an Internet user who connects to the Website and propose personalized features. The information collected by these cookies is anonymous but can identify an Internet user following association with other data. They can be used for advertising means.
- Analysis and performance cookies: these cookies enable the collection of information on the way in which the Website is used (most visited pages, existence of error messages). These cookies do not collect information enabling the identification of the Internet user.
- Advertising and targeting cookies: these cookies collect information on the pages visited by the Internet user as well as the hypertext links followed and are in general placed by advertising networks which share the information collected by the advertisers. This enables a personalization of the advertising online.
- Third-party cookies: Fauchon L’Hôtel Paris can use the services of third parties in order to optimize the use of the Website by an Internet user and to post advertisements apart from the Website. These third parties (such as advertisers and web traffic analysis services) can also create cookies that Fauchon L’Hôtel Paris does not control.
8.3 Browser settings
The Internet user has the possibility of blocking his cookies through the configuration of the browser being used. Most browsers allow you to manage your cookies. It is possible to configure the browser to accept or block, on a case by case basis, cookies before they are created. It is also possible to regularly remove cookies from the device via the browser.
To manage cookies and preferences, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of the browser.
However, if you configure the browser to block cookies, some features, pages, and spaces on the website will not be accessible, and we cannot be held responsible in this case.
You will find more information on:
- The CNIL- Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés- (French Data Protection Agency) website gives practical advice on the ways of removing cookies already created on your device depending on the browser which was used.
Fauchon L’Hôtel Paris reserves the right to modify, update or correct, at any moment, and without previous notice, all or part of the policy relating to cookies and without notification by publishing the updated policy on the Website. It is important to regularly consult the policy relating to cookies.
8.5 Contact information
For any questions concerning the information policy relating to cookies, please contact us at the following address:
Head office address: 30 Place de la Madeleine, 75008 Paris
Telephone number: 01 70 39 38 00
RCS number: 326 315 462 (Paris RCS)
Share capital: € 8,000,000
VAT number: FR 88 326 315 462
CNIL declaration number: 1785371 V 0
9. Personal data – Management of subscriptions to Fauchon L'Hôtel Paris newsletter
The dispatch of the newsletter constitutes a processing of personal data managed by Fauchon L’Hôtel Paris and its partners.
9.1. The controller
The controller is FAUCHON SAS, whose registered office is located at 30 Place de la Madeleine 75008 Paris and which is represented by Mr. Loic Couilloud.
9.2. Purposes of processing
Data are processed to manage the dispatch of Fauchon L’Hôtel Paris newsletter. This management of data allows Fauchon L’Hôtel Paris to manage subscriptions and the formulation of statistics.
9.3. Legal basis
In accordance with article 6 of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/676), the legal basis for this processing is consent.
9.4. Categories of data processed
Within the context of this processing, the data processed are:
- The e-mail address,
- The subscription date,
- Statistics linked to the newsletter service.
9.5. The mandatory nature of data collection
An e-mail address must be collected in order to send the newsletter.
9.6. Automated decision-making
Processing does not provide for automated decision-making.
9.7. Persons concerned
This processing only relates to persons who wish to receive Fauchon L’Hôtel Paris newsletter.
9.8. Categories of recipients of data
The following parties receive personal data:
- Fauchon L'Hôtel Paris sales department;
- Fauchon L'Hôtel Parislodging department;
- The reservations department;
- The catering department;
- Partners of Fauchon L’Hôtel Paris;
9.10. Transfers of data outside the EU
Fauchon L’Hôtel Paris processes and stores your personal data within the European Union. However, some service providers of Fauchon L’Hôtel Paris are located in third countries outside the European Union. In these cases, your personal data may be transferred to these countries. In such cases, Fauchon L’Hôtel Paris ensures that information is transferred in accordance with applicable regulations and guarantees sufficient protection for privacy and fundamental rights.
9.11. Duration of data retention
Fauchon L’Hôtel Paris shall retain an e-mail address until the person concerned unsubscribes (via the unsubscription link included in the newsletters) and in accordance with timeframes stipulated in law.
9.12. Your rights to your data
You have a right to access, a portability right, a right to oppose and a right to erase your personal data. You also have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
9.13. How to exercise your rights
Fauchon L’Hôtel Paris Data Protection Officer (DPO) is your point of contact for any complaint or demand to exercise one of the rights referred to above in relation to this processing.
9.14. Filing a complaint with the CNIL
If, after having contacted us, you believe that your rights to your data have not been respected, you can submit a complaint to the CNIL.
10. Applicable law and assigned jurisdiction
All disputes regarding the use of the website https://www.hotel-fauchon-paris.fr are subject to French law. The Paris courts hold sole jurisdiction.
In case of any disputes between the professional and the consumer, they shall endeavour to find an amicable solution.
Should they not reach an amicable agreement, the consumer may call upon the consumer ombudsman who deals with the professional free of charge, i.e., the Association des Médiateurs Européens (European Ombudsman Association, AME CONSO) within a year of a written claim sent to the professional.
Complaints must be made to the ombudsman in the following manner:
Either by filling in the form provided for this purpose on the AME CONSO website: www.mediationconso-ame.com;
or in writing to AME CONSO, 11 Place Dauphine – 75001 PARIS
12. Main laws involved
The French Data Protection Act no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, amended by law no. 2004-801 of 6 August 2004.
The French Digital Economy Trust Act no. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004.
User: An Internet user who connects to the Internet and uses the aforementioned website.
Personal information/details/data: “Details that directly or indirectly enable the identification of the individual to whom they apply, regardless of the form those details take” (article 4 of the French Data Protection Act no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978).
14. Mediator for Tourism and Travel
- In the event of a conflict relating to the services provided by Fauchon L'Hôtel Paris, or if a dispute has not been settled by means of a prior complaint made directly to its services, any customer may refer the matter to a tourism and travel mediator.
- Effective and free recourse to a consumer mediation system is guaranteed.
- After having seized the service of management of the customer relation of Fauchon L'hôtel Paris and in the absence of satisfactory answer within one month, the customer can seize the Mediator of Tourism and Travel, whose co-ordinates appear below: Postal address: Médiation Tourisme et Voyage - BP 80 303 75 823 Paris Cedex 17 - Website: www.mtv.travel.